If you're experiencing a build issue during the deployment of your application, using Docker on your local machine, you can debug the issue further.
On your local machine:
1. Ensure you've installed Docker.
2. Go to the root of your application project and run:
docker run -it \ -v $(pwd):/tmp/app gliderlabs/herokuish bash
3. You will now be running inside a Docker container that uses the Herokuish library, which is internally used by Dokku.
4. To see a list of current buildpacks, do:
herokuish buildpack list
5. To install an external buildpack, do:
herokuish buildpack install https://url-to-buildpack.git
6. Now test the build process by running:
If you encounter any errors and can't figure out next steps, please contact us. Some buildpacks might require the presence of environment variables to be set.